So, I can’t really focus on anything. D’s playing a game on his computer, we’ve got Dennis Leary on in the background, and I decided to check the search terms for my blog. So basically, these are terms people have used in search engines that got them to my blog.
- 18 kitties porn ooohhhhh mmmmyyyy…….. In all acutality, I can see how this got someone to my blog, because I talk about both kitties and porn. However, when you put those 3 words together… >.> right..
- youtube ti pissed off – …..
- overcoming emotional eating journal – with how little I’ve really talked about this on my blog, and I need to more, it makes me wonder how many pages they had to search thru to find my blog with this…
- iwant to make apony beaded key ring – first: spell check is your friend! but… huh???? I’m thinking this is just some sort of misspelled home arts and crafts search..but how the hell did that find my blog???
- hotmoviesforher voucher redeem – … hotmoviesforher is a website in and of it’s own…how the fuck could I redeem one of their vouchers????
- xxx novel little beths boyfriend – …..
- life brand lubricant – sorry, never heard of it
- “fun factory”+”wordpress”-“0 comments” – that is a very specific search LOL
- https://jesseebeth.wordpress.com – that’s just cool that they searched specifically for me! 😀 But, if you have the url..why not just put it in your browser bar and go directly to the site? lol
- ” my age” – hmm…did you forget how old you were?
- life brand lube – I still don’t know what that is, still haven’t heard of it, sorry! lol
- only free gagged bondage pics – … not a bondage site. sorry!
- why do my smart balls fall out when i wa – could help you out more if you’d finish your thought…
Anyway, I just enjoy checking those from time to time! teehee 😉